Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don't know what you got....till it's gone

Have you ever had the greatest person in your life, and completely took advantage of it?

Many years ago, I had the absolute greatest guy friend in the world. He never forgot my birthday, always sent me a card for Valentine's Day, Christmas, Birthday....he even sent me roses one year for Valentine's Day because nobody else had sent me any. They were the most beautiful pink roses I have ever seen. He would always want to know how my day was, came to the funeral home when my grandfather died, had the cutest voicemail that I still think about today( it makes me smile everytime ) He showed tons of sympathy when I had the shingles....he was just the greatest thing that ever happened to me ( even though he didnt like the OC )

Now that I am older...I realize he is exactly what I want....but I missed out on that because I was too busy worrying about the guy that was so wrong for me. If I could take all of it back...I would want for him to be the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. He is the most amazing guy, and I hope he finds true love because if there is anybody out there that I want to be happy.....it's him

No comments:

Post a Comment