Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am a blogger now...YAYYY!!!

I am so excited about having my own blog! I have been wanting to do this forever, just kept putting it off. Thanks to my friend Bone, I finally have one!!

So...why.. mainly because I need single friends, and need to vent some days, and I always have some amusing drama going on.

I am sure you want to know the story behind Aunt Chachi....it's what all of my friends kids call me, and those children mean the absolute world to me. Even though I probably won't have any of my own, I know there are atleast some kids that love me. I think children are the most amazing gift from God. It makes my heart hurt to see somebody mistreat a kid, or throwing there kids off on just anybody where they can go do who knows what! It drives me crazy!!!

There's so much to know about me, I hope to keep EVERYBODY amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment